RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 06:23:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | I can't wait to play... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: I can't wait to play...  (Read 3587 times)
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »

I'd love to see The Last Guardian become a reality. It looks incredible.  Although, all the postponing is giving me more time to hunt down and play Shadow of the Colossus and Ico.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »

I'd love to see The Last Guardian become a reality. It looks incredible.  Although, all the postponing is giving me more time to hunt down and play Shadow of the Colossus and Ico.

SOOO GOOD!  I mentioned it on a past show, but Ico can be played in just a few sittings and Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favorite games of all time.  The PS2 versions would be very cool to own, but the PS3 Collection is just as good.  Get it!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length