RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 03:12:22 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS: rare, CIB Star Wars Millenium Falcon CD-Rom Playset 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: rare, CIB Star Wars Millenium Falcon CD-Rom Playset  (Read 790 times)
Vectorguy
Jaguar CD
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »

For those that don’t know, this set was not manufactured for very long and is fairly rare.  You can check out pics of the (/my) unit here on the database, although I need to take photos of the manual and cd (which I’ll probably get to today).  It comes with a mock-up of part of the Millennium Falcon that fits over the keyboard, and whenever something is indicated onscreen when you play the game, you must physically press the appropriate lever, press a button, or pull a switch on the playset itself in order to advance through it.  Everything is included, like the instructions and such.  It also comes with a Han Solo action figure that is exclusive to the set.  There was an entire range of figures available for it but I don’t have them; I saw on a web site where someone called Hasbro like a year after the set was released and asked about acquiring the rest of the figures but the operator didn’t know what they were talking about.

I’d say the packaging rates an A as far as condition goes, as there’s only a tiny fold on one of the flaps where you open the box up, and that’s about it.  There’s no price sticker or any kind of tears in it or anything.  Manual and cd are an A, nothing wrong with those at all.  I’d say the Falcon rates an A- or B+; nothing wrong with it except for a tiny bit of discoloration in some small grooves in it, although I’ll try to clean those out.  It’s only noticeable close up though and doesn’t affect performance at all.

I’ve seen this listed for sale for as much as $85, which is absolutely ridiculous, although it comes in a long box (to house the Falcon unit), so I’m sure (I hope?) a bit of that included postage (or maybe that set had one or more of the other figures included with it for that listing?!).  I’ll open this up to $20 plus whatever postage costs, so if anyone’s interested, pm me your address and I’ll see how much that costs after I box it up and all.

Unfortunately this is only open to people here in the States.  I’m not being biased with anyone overseas, its just that I don’t have a bank account right now, and without one, I can’t use my PayPal account if I want to get that money out.  And as I’m not working right now, I can’t have what little cash I’ve got on hand go towards something where it might be months before I could a bank account started up again when I need it.  So sorry for any inconvenience there.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length