RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Instagram 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Instagram  (Read 1218 times)
Nightowljrm
N-Gage

Stats
« on: October 09, 2012, 11:29:44 PM »

While much of Instagram is filled with (subjective) meaningless photos of self-photography and what someone had for dinner, I've found that there are several retrogamers/collectors who post pictures of their recent pickups and/or what they're currently playing. I myself do this and follow about 40 others who do it and it's a nice way to break up the monotony of the day with a few interesting pictures. Not to mention it's yet another gateway to connect to your fellow collectors. There's essentially a little community of retrogamers who use the hashtag "retrocollective" in all their images.

Anyone else also use Instagram to further your addiction?

P.S. I'm Nightowljrm in case anyone wants to follow.
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 10:03:02 PM »

I thought I was alone in my Instagraming endeavors haha.  I just started following you (RicardoA90).

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:30:46 PM »

I can't stand Instagram. I especially can't stand people who buy and use their iPhones for taking pictures and rave about how good the picture quality is, then they crop it down to a square and throw a terrible filter on it.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 05:37:02 PM »

I can't stand Instagram. I especially can't stand people who buy and use their iPhones for taking pictures and rave about how good the picture quality is, then they crop it down to a square and throw a terrible filter on it.

For once, can I say that Windows Phone is superior to the iPhone? The new Lumia 920 camera is amazing...
Also, Instagram just released support on the Windows Phone.  Grin

KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 06:39:04 PM »

Ha come talk to my girlfriend bickman.  She has an infatuation with photographing food =\

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length