RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2024, 03:25:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | What are you doing for Xmas? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What are you doing for Xmas?  (Read 8593 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: December 21, 2004, 12:23:57 PM »

What are you gonna do for Xmas?
Going anywhere? Doing anything "special"?

I'm going to my dads Xmas eve and from there my Grandparents house.
Get home around midnight usually. Sometimes later.

It is going to be weird this year though because my dads girlfriend and her kids will be there.

Xmas day the family get all there stuff then later around 1-2ish all the rest of my family comes by to give and get gifts and for dinner.
Usually leave between 9-really late.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 12:24:10 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 12:40:45 PM »

We (me and my mum) go to my dad and grandma's house every holiday. I cook, we eat, we come home. Usually only there for a 4 hours as both my dad and I are antisocial. I tend to come home and either piss around on the computer or sit on my ass in my room playing games. Same applies to new year's eve. I get invited to parties and friend's houses, I just have no motivation to sit around a bunch of folks getting drunk and high. Silence is a wonderful thing.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 01:28:13 PM »

Relaxing with my wife Kari then going to her dads them my brothers.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 02:20:14 PM »

Hanging out with my family.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 07:35:30 AM »

Well, Christmas is at my mom's house this year (my mom and my sisters alternate hosting holidays) and I have all of my gaming stuff set up over there until my girlfriend and I get a house, so I'm gonna play Halo with my little brother and train the hell out of him.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 12:59:13 PM »

Relaxing with my knife Carrie then going to my grandma's

When shall his new form be revealed?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 01:05:08 PM »

I go to my mom's brother's house on Christmas Eve for dinner and gift exchange with that side of the family.  Afterwards, we go to my dad's mom's house for gift exchange and more eating with that side of the family.  Then we go home around midnight.  Christmas morning we exchange gifts with my immediate family (sisters and parents).  Then just after lunch, both sides of the family and family friends start showing up for dinner, party, and more eating at our house.  Then, that night around midnight, I go to the Greyhound station to head to Michigan to visit my girlfriend for the week.  I'm not really sure what I'll be doing there....  probably spending lots of time with her family and her sister's new baby.  Oh, and I get to sit in the Detroit Greyhound station for over two and a half hours, waiting for my half-hour ride to Flint.  I could ride my bike to her house from Detroit faster than waiting that long.  Stupid Greyhound.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 05:40:08 AM »

If you give me $20 I'll drive you there myself.  |D
sinning.dragon
Atari 7800

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 09:31:38 AM »

I guess I'm staying Christmas Eve over at my dad's with Eugena and Keziah (my two oldest little sisters) and then we're going to my mum's around noon on Christmas Day.
Either today or tomorrow my step-mum is going to come up with her parents and Kira, Rebecca and Eryn (my three littlest little sisters) so we can exchange presents and whatever.

Phia the Pirate: which I think means that link is a slut
Phia the Pirate: because, you know, he keeps taking it in the face
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 04:36:47 PM »

xmas eve will be spent with my side of the family at my parents house. xmas morning will be my wife and I's time with Allison then my wifes side of the family will be coming over xmas afternoon. both our families live close so travel is easy. my family is 10 minutes away, Carol's is 10 blocks.

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2004, 03:28:33 PM »

I just have no motivation to sit around a bunch of folks getting drunk and high. Silence is a wonderful thing.

:rock: words can not express the level of my agreeitude
« Last Edit: December 24, 2004, 03:30:39 PM by danvx6 » Logged

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length