RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 08:18:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | What is your absolute #1 Favorite game out of your enitre collection? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What is your absolute #1 Favorite game out of your enitre collection?  (Read 4782 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »

Well, they get the DS release. Go preorder it. Now.
Don't have a DS but that game is on top of my list once I do.
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »

I don't have an all-time favorite honestly.

cant-grow-up
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »

Im going to have to agree with Rajaat the Warbringer. Im not sure if I can narrow it down to just 1....How about 2?
Sonic and Knuckles-So many memories of my cousin and I killing whole days playing it. The beautiful levels (for the time). I never get tired of plugging it in its just a great way to go back to my childhood
Shenmue.....In my eyes the perfect game, and when it came out everything about it was groundbreaking!!

remembering the old times of late nights with the genesis
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/cant-grow-up.png[/img]
wishlist:Pico-3DO-Jaguar-Nomad-Xbox-NES
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

Dragon Warrior 4 on the NES is my favorite game of all time.  I've beaten it at least 15 times, and that's a lot for a 30+ hour game.

A VERY close second is Lunar Silver Star Story.  It's the most compelling game I've ever played, with the best music in my mind.

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 12:46:40 AM »

The game that really changed my life was Final Fantasy 7, but as far as games that I can always come back to without being bored, I'd have to go with Guitar Hero series.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 12:57:55 AM »

Final Fantasy VII was incredible no doubt about it. If I had never of discovered Snatcher it would be my favourite. Even I, a hardcore Sega gamer at the time had to get myself a PSX for this game alone.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length