RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 07:59:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Sega Saturn question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Sega Saturn question  (Read 8487 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

Only PAL games, as our older TVs couldn't handle it. So the option is kind of a transitional thing.

Same resolution, but 60Hz fills up more of the screen (unless the game is optimised to fill in the gaps) and runs a little faster.

sonoranreptile
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 02:01:29 AM »

Needless to say, after reading this thread and finding out that the Action Replay cart for my Saturn allows me to play a lot of Japanese games on it, I am stoked!!! 

I remember the first war, the way the sky burned
The faces of angels destroyed
I saw a third of Heaven's legion banished
And the creation of hell
I stood with my brothers and watched Lucifer fall
But now, my brothers aren't my brothers
Zao -- "Ravage Ritual"
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »

Must've been a nice surprise. Smiley

I haven't gotten a memory card for the Saturn yet, I'm a bit low on cash at the moment. (The lawn-mowing season is over Tongue)
But I do intend to replace the battery in the next few weeks.
cyberfluxor
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2008, 12:04:54 PM »

Congrats on getting your Saturn. I looked over a few of the games you have for the system, but am currious what type of games you're looking for. Of the titles you have at the moment I wouldn't be too concerned about a battery yet, but when you have a few monies they shouldn't be pricey. Living state-side I only own a couple of EU titles, Darius II being one of them since it wasn't released over here. There are a good number of exclusives for the system across the board and in regions, so if you want to really tap into its library then going to regionless through mod switching or a RAM cart at some point is the best way to go.

Collecting CIB 5200 Atari and Sega Saturn games.
Check out my domain
I will purge your base for resources.
Nonner242
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 07:42:51 AM »

I remember back in the day, my internal mem was all I needed with my 10-15 games till I got Dragon Force....Then I ran out, picked up a Action Reply Plus and got into imports...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length