RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 05:03:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | For those of you who know Fuyukaze... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: For those of you who know Fuyukaze...  (Read 3630 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

I wasn't trying to garner sympathy, just stating that I too was taking cold dark showers and that it's kinda weird that two cities 1,200 miles away from each other were affected by the same storm.

And I agree with Hydro, where's Terzi? I remember him saying he worked on and around the island at Galveston :O

When shall his new form be revealed?
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

I know how you feel man, which is weird. Goddamn hurricanes hitting Ohio...
You'd really know how it feels if you didn't have power still like 165,000 customers in Cincinnati.
Don't be mean TJ. He was without power for 4 days, that's not small anymore.

Mean? WTF? TJ and Leon are buds. He was just saying something like 'you are still better off compared to others in your area.'

Tell me about your variants...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

Mean? WTF? TJ and Leon are buds. He was just saying something like 'you are still better off compared to others in your area.'
Chill, logical. You don't have to reply to everything I say Wink

And friends or not, I think Leon already "knows how it feels" after 4 days without power.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

After around 4 days without power, you really get used to it and a few more days isn't that bad.
Especially if you've got city water and still have running water and flushing toilets.

Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »

Compared to many on the coast, as well as those not even on the coast, I count my blessings nothing worse then the loss of power for 6 days happened.  What with my sister being a dialisis patient, her heart attack last march, and her tripple bypass, the huricane was honestly the least ugly thing.  Lots of my neighbors didnt fare as well what with the number of trees that were down all around.  Some of the people I used to see at my old job had trees thru parts of their home, lost a few vehicles, and one lost her entire roof.  This huricane will take a long time for many to recover from, I'm just thankfull it's finaly starting around here.  Though, work will be killer.  14 hr days are very painfull.

I could have sworn Izret had moved to Corpus Cristi or how ever it's spelt.  Hope he's doing well if it was Galveston he moved to.  Right now, even if he was doing well and had evacuated the island I know he's facing one headache after another after the mayor of the island decided residents who left for the storm wouldnt be allowed to return to their houses to atleast get any personal belongings left and inspect their property.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length