RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Small problems 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Small problems  (Read 5955 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »

In my collection description, URLs do not work for me, they quit after a %20 in the link, is there a way to fix that?

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 12:09:14 AM »

I fixed it.  You'll probably need to click on the "update description" link and hit submit for it to correct itself.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Tan
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 08:45:37 AM »

Before you do, I'll mention that Photobucket doesn't allow people to view albums from links. All those links just take you to the "this is a private album" screen. Tongue
NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 10:47:40 AM »

I fixed it.  You'll probably need to click on the "update description" link and hit submit for it to correct itself.
Good job, but in one link there's a - and it stops on that one now.

Before you do, I'll mention that Photobucket doesn't allow people to view albums from links. All those links just take you to the "this is a private album" screen. Tongue
Forgot that my albums are set to private, thanks for reminding me. I'll post the password in my description so you guys can view it.

Tan
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »

Forgot that my albums are set to private, thanks for reminding me. I'll post the password in my description so you guys can view it.

Although we do apprecioate that you trust the members enough to post it, remember you don't have to be a registered member to view collections, so everyone on the net will have access to your password.  Tongue
NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »

Although we do apprecioate that you trust the members enough to post it, remember you don't have to be a registered member to view collections, so everyone on the net will have access to your password.  Tongue
That password just allows people to view stuff, they can't do anything else. Wink

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »

Doh, forgot that one.  I added the - into the acceptable characters list.   Give it another try.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »

I added the ESRB ratings for the Sega Saturn 3 pack (http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-060-S-02570-A) which is Teen and K-A, but only one shows on the page. Should both be displayed or should I just submit it as "Everyone to Teen"?

And do you guys prefer all these small things in one thread like this or would you prefer I make a new thread for each new problem?

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »

I added the ability for multiple ratings to be displayed per game.

It really doesn't matter where you put the bug reports.  I can find them just as easily in a single thread as in separate ones.  If the moderators prefer a certain way that's fine, but personally I don't have a preference.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:21 PM »

Found a problem on the homepage in the upper right where your name and pms appear.  Here is the message:

Fatal Error:  Call to Undefind Function ()
in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/PHP/Sources,
on line 109

I would have posted a pic but the image option is not available in a reply.  Guess that's another problem.  I used regular reply instead of quick reply. It's not available in the additional options.

Tan
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »

Found a problem on the homepage in the upper right where your name and pms appear.  Here is the message:

Fatal Error:  Call to Undefind Function ()
in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/PHP/Sources,
on line 109

I would have posted a pic but the image option is not available in a reply.  Guess that's another problem.  I used regular reply instead of quick reply. It's not available in the additional options.

RF Generation is in the midst of moving it's files onto a new server, some hiccups are expected to happen. Images both for the forums and the database have been disabled while this transition occurs so nothing is lost nor effort wasted until the operation is complete.

But do continue to keep a sharp eye out for this stuff though, sometimes it could be just a coincidence that a new problem occurs during a major change, other times an unrelated issue that needs to be looked into. Our Killer Coding Ninjas will see this thread and check up on that error just to be safe.

Thanks for posting it Ghost Soldier Smiley
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »

No problem, just was alittle worried when I seen a small crack in our community.  Thanks for the update on moving things to a new server.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »

It was actually something totally unrelated to the server move. It's fixed though.

Hello World.
Yurf
N-Gage
Belgium

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:16 AM »

Just a little question:

I want to add a European PS1-game/compilation containing C-12: Final Resistance and MediEvil.

I was wondering what the title should be:

C-12: Final Resistance + MediEvil
C-12: Final Resistance / MediEvil
C-12: Final Resistance / MedieEvil Twin Pack

The covers looks like this:

http://img.kelkoo.com/pdb...arge/06/88/29/6882947.jpg

On the side of the jewel case it only says both titles underneath each other.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length