RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2024, 08:15:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS NES complete/ boxed games. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS NES complete/ boxed games.  (Read 1227 times)
NES-a-holic
Jaguar CD

Stats
« on: January 15, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »

Here's some stuff i have up for grabs. If your interested please contact me or do an offer. Also will be adding more soon. Thanks for looking.

http://s247.photobucket.c.../albums/gg135/retrobound/

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:59:54 AM »

Are some or all of these PAL games?  I never saw a Mega Man 2 like that.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
NES-a-holic
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 07:16:57 AM »

These are PAL indeed, and some PAL released only games. Will add some NTSC also later this week.

Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »

Dumb sounding question but as I've never even considered it before, do pal nes games run on a US system?  If so, I'm interested in a few.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:07 AM »

Dumb sounding question but as I've never even considered it before, do pal nes games run on a US system?  If so, I'm interested in a few.

I don't think they do but there's a simple mod to cut a pin on the region lockout chip that makes the NES region free. I did it to mine so I could play SMB3 which turned out to be a US version. It's simply a cut to a pin on a chip with some pliers but if you want to do it safely you need to earth it to the edge of the PCB by soldering some wire on.
MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 07:33:25 AM »

PAL games will run on a top loader without modification or a toaster with the lock-out chip disabled.  The games will run at a different speed however, so some games will play fine for the most part (Hammerin' Harry and U-four-ia for example), some will play so fast that you'll want to throw up (Super Turrican comes to mind) and some you won't be able to play at all (Elite is the only one I can think of).  Hope that helps, free bump!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length