RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2024, 08:20:05 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTT: Genesis (Model 1) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTT: Genesis (Model 1)  (Read 657 times)
Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: January 06, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »

ALRIGHT. So. I have this Model 1 Genesis right here. I've tested it and it works like a champ.

It's got a little piece of loose plastic somewhere in it, but it doesn't affect gameplay. It only makes noise when you move the console around.
The red lines on it are also a little faded, but the controller is as vibrant as ever. It looks nice. Cheesy I'd get some pictures up here, but my sister lost the SD card reader for the camera.

So anyway, as for what I'd want in return, I want me some NES games. CIB is vastly preferred, but only if the box and/or instructions look to be of very high quality (what can I say, I like really good looking NES games). If that's not possible but you still want this, PM me. We can work something out. Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length