RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 01:28:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Bikini Girls for Turbo Duo..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bikini Girls for Turbo Duo.....  (Read 1754 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: December 31, 2007, 08:45:38 PM »

holy crap i cant believe this. but some guy had the bikini girls 'game' for the turbo duo in complete and mint condition for $49.99 buy it now. the cover price says $149.95 and its not even nude pics but girls in bikinis (pixilated) oh boy. but what a hell of a score. arent they worth like $300+? anyone know? udisi? but also to boot they also had a manual i needed for the tg-16 for new adventure island. pays to check the sellers other items when you get something good. what a score. oh and feeling so good about buying this doesnt piss me off that he is charging me $10 for s/h when its a game with insert in a slim line case and a manual.

* GetAttachment.jpg (12.42 KB, 320x240 - viewed 334 times.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:16:57 PM by TurboGrafxer AKA DCer » Logged

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

Awesome score on Bikini Girls.  You got one heck of a deal on a really expensive duo game.

udisi
N-Gage
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »

I don't know about $300, but it's probably aroud $100-$200. They fluctuate a lot. They don't pop up very often and sometimes they go relatively unnoticed, other times someone really wants them. I've seen them go $300, but I've also seen them go $100. Very strange 3 games, or whatever you want to call them.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:28:49 PM »

Looks like you got a steal. Congrats!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 04:15:11 PM »

Nice find man!

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »

it wad only been listed on ebay for 2 hours or so. at first he didnt have a pic in the listing but said one would be posted the next day. well that was too long for me. buy niow ask questiuons later. risky but works. but i got a picture from him almost an hour or less after i bought it. so its all good. the pic i posted was the one he sent me. man a $150 price on that and for shitty pics. i still think its a waxste but investement. i was thinking of selling it to buy another duo game i dont have. any offers for a trade?

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length