RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 06:25:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | anyone want to buy a pico and games. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: anyone want to buy a pico and games.  (Read 890 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »

i have the original box for it and the cardboard thing for inside the box. all games are listed in my collection which is up to date now. any other questions just ask me. its in perfect shape and has all original pieces. games have original boxes too.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 12:15:22 AM »

still for sale. anyone?

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
gorez
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »

im interested, but for how much?
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 01:40:06 AM »

pm sent.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length