RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2024, 04:21:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | CIB Collecting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: CIB Collecting  (Read 3835 times)
MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »

I keep them separate, here is a sample of my boxes:

[img width=700 height=524]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/mrmark0673/nintendo/100_0231.jpg[/img]

And some others:

[img width=700 height=524]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/mrmark0673/nintendo/100_0230.jpg[/img]

Those box protectors are awesome, keeps them all fresh and neat.  I have 4 x 6 acid free post card protectors that fit in a 3 ring binder coming in for my manuals, I read on another forum that this is a nice way to keep them displayed.

As for the keeping them together because you play them mentality, thats the exact reason I keep them apart.  I play my games an awful lot and don't want to open a box and cause further damage to it every time I want to play a game.  I'll keep them this way until I REALLY run out of room.
ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 12:03:33 AM »

I keep my games loose, so that I can easily pull them out if I want to play a game. If I get a CIB game, I'll take the game out, keep the manual in the box, and then put the box on display on one of my shelves. The only exceptions are disc-based games and PC Engine/TG-16 games, which I keep in their jewel cases.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length