RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2024, 06:29:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Really hard time finding Double Dragon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Really hard time finding Double Dragon  (Read 1866 times)
shadowbound
N-Gage

Stats
« on: September 21, 2007, 01:24:54 AM »

I'm sure Double Dragon was released for the Megadrive but I just can't get my hands on a pal copy of this game.  Is it extremely rare or am I just really unlucky? 

<a href="http://www.nintendo-europ...jsp?a=Shadowbound&m=b" target="_blank"> [/url]
Magewout
RFG Friend
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 03:43:44 AM »

That reminds me, I know my neighbour used to have it for the Mega Drive, I should ask him whether he still has it.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 04:47:58 AM »

Double Dragon 3 was released in Europe. It pops up on eBay every now and then but it usually goes for about £10.
shadowforte
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »

Man I love that game.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:09:58 AM »

Double Dragon II is as far back as you'll be able to go DD1 is on the Master System.
DD2 is a Jap game however, so unless your using a Nomad, or have a convert cart (or broke the inside of the cart slot so Jap games fit) you may be out of luck. This game is not region locked though, so don't let that scare you off.

shadowbound
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »

Here you go Double Dragon for the Genesis

<a href="http://www.nintendo-europ...jsp?a=Shadowbound&m=b" target="_blank"> [/url]
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 12:06:53 PM »

You know, in all of my travels I've never been able to get a copy of this game either.  I've never even seen it at a store.  I've seen about 5 Double Dragon arcade machines for sale, but never the Genesis version.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length