RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2024, 03:21:32 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Look what I found 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Look what I found  (Read 1703 times)
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: August 01, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »

I found this while going through my old comic book collection. It's not in very good shape but still readable. Anyone know if this is worth anything?

[img width=700 height=525]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/jays_1968/DSCF1200.jpg[/img]

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 12:54:33 AM »

In that condition i am kinda doubtful...

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:11:09 AM »

I love finding lost treasure's that I have forgotten.  I don't think it's valuable but it looks like it has some history to it.  I had a old smb 3 guide that was abused for age's, but treasured by me till it gave up the ghost.  I miss that strategy guide.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 12:49:33 PM »

Yeah I don't ever plan on selling it. I just need to find a case and manual for my copy of Shining Force now.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »

I love finding lost treasure's that I have forgotten.  I don't think it's valuable but it looks like it has some history to it.  I had a old smb 3 guide that was abused for age's, but treasured by me till it gave up the ghost.  I miss that strategy guide.
I still have a page or two from my old SMB3 guide.  Mine was almost unreadable 15 years ago, I couldn't imagine what it would look like now if I hadn't lost it.  I remember I used almost an entire roll of tape and staple gun tying to fix it when I was younger. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length