RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:00:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3242 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 10:23:38 PM »

It's like observing a real world psychology experiment.

Hello World.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »

Walmart wouldn't sell Apocalypse Now to Shimra because he didn't have his I.D. Then they took the movie and told me and Trader that we couldn't pay for it either because it was illegal (a blatant lie). I went back to the video department and picked up another copy and paid for it and they didn't even card me. No one ever cards me...

Does anyone have any sweet stories about Walmart being shitty?

if he bought is id they would of sold him the movie, it's my not be agaisnt the law but it's company policy, i used to work at walmart and this one guy got wrote of a few times for not checking id's. if you had kids would you want them to watched rated r movies. 

Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 06:05:00 AM »

If I was selling it and you tried to buy the DVD, I'd refuse to sell it to you as well.

Awesome, and you would lose your job and I would settle the age discrimination suit with Walmart out of court for the tune of a .25 million. Sound like a sweet trade?

Good luck with lawsuits like that.  If your lucky, you'd get cab fare, I'd get wrote up, and that'd be the end of it.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length