RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 01:15:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | "Lost" Season Finale. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Lost" Season Finale.  (Read 2739 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: May 24, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »

Anybody watch it last night? The last half hour and the ending were off-the-charts!  speechless

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »

I have never seen the show.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

It's an excellent show! I got into it about this time last year, so all the reruns were "new" to me.

Good time to start up, Tyn...

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 03:27:27 PM »

Seems like a suspense version of Gilligan's Island.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »

Seems like a suspense version of Gilligan's Island.

Uhhhh....no.

It's more like a cross between "Lord of the Flies" (with adults instead of kids), Westworld, and The Twilight Zone.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »

Seems very strange to me. Maybe one day i will see what the hype is all about but for know I watch enough TV shows which is 4. Stargate SG1 ends ina  few weeks for good but a new Stargate series start in 2008.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »

I was going to start a thread on this.  Yea, that was messed up!  In the future and shit instead of flashbacks.  Who's the dead guy in the coffin?  Hmmmmm.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »

I think the funeral was for Sawyer. Because when Jack showed Kate the obituary, she seemed pretty repulsed by the idea of attending the funeral.

Logically, it would be someone from California, with no living friends or relatives. Which would match Sawyer.

I'm just wondering how they're going to write their way around the flash-forwards?!?! Flashbacks are easy. But how do you tie in flash-forwards with the events happening on the island? Jack could still smash the transmitter phone before the rescue, but the flashforwards would still have to be explained. Could we be seeing the old-but-true the last-episode-was-a-dream scenario? I hope not.  It's also possible that they could go the whole next season without explaining Jack's flashforwards. It took them a whole season (since last season's finale) to get Penny back involved in the present.

And what about Ben's proclamation that the people that Naomi work for are the "bad guys"? It's quite possible he's telling the truth since we now know that it's not Penny's boat. Which would mean that there are 2 interests that want to find the island. Penny (for good reasons), and Naomi's group (the presumed "bad guys").

And what is it with Mikhail? That guy's gotta be the Terminator or something...he just won't die! Sonic ear-bleeding. His station was destroyed with him in it. Shot with a harpoon. And I'm betting that he's still alive after the grenade blast.

One thing that he said to the girls struck me as odd: "I thought you 2 were on assignment in Canada". Canada! Something's up with that. Remember last year's season finale when Desmond blew up the pod and caused the magnetic anomaly? The 2 guys that radioed Penny were in a really cold place. And the further North you go, the closer Canada is to Russia.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length