RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 03:29:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst Mistake you ever made..................... 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Worst Mistake you ever made.....................  (Read 4462 times)
Atarian75
Sega 32X
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »

I sold brand new copies of Earthbound and Chrono Trigger for SNES. Now I really want to play them and I cant afford to buy them again Sad

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 06:35:08 PM »

When I was younger I traded in my entire Sega Genesis collection.with the Sega CD, and 32X. Games such as Lunar, Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Phantasy Star 3, Phantasy Star 4, and lots of other games about 50 total most of which are rare or just expensive. It brings this grown man to tears.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »

I let some little dipshit play my PSX and he broke my copy of Castlevania: SOTN. That was a mistake.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »

I bought Tomb Raider 3 when it was new. I couldn't get past the first level. That was £45 down the drain.

I also bought Just Cause for the Xbox 360. Luckily it was cheap and I traded it in for a just few pounds less than I paid for it.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »

When I was younger I traded in my entire Sega Genesis collection.with the Sega CD, and 32X. Games such as Lunar, Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Phantasy Star 3, Phantasy Star 4, and lots of other games about 50 total most of which are rare or just expensive. It brings this grown man to tears.

That sucks really bad.

m3talst0rm
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 10:49:30 PM »

Tons of regret here....from selling my atari 7800 and all the games when I was a kid to failing to check a copy of half life 2 for xbox at a kmart over an hour away only to find out when I got home that they are going for $2.  I also sold a copy of mario party 2 that I found at a yard sale on ebay for ~$20.  I paid $0.50 for it. 

Anyway...No huge regrets...just stupid DOH!! moments
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »

I bought Tomb Raider 3 when it was new. I couldn't get past the first level. That was £45 down the drain.

Yeah, WTF was up with that game? Imbloodypossible, my friend could only beat it by reading the walkthrough word for word.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 02:51:14 AM »

When I was young and stupid, I sold my Turbo Grafx 16, with two controllers, Splatterhouse, Victory Run, JJ and Jeff, Dragon's Curse, Final Lap Twin, Keith Courage in the Alpha Zones, and Neutopia all for $30...   Besides Splatterhouse, all of those games sucked, but I still regret it to this day, and I still haven't got another TG16 yet. If I do ever get another, I'm getting another Splatterhouse for sure.

Tan
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 10:39:49 AM »

Mine's pretty "Lite" on the scale compared to the others here I've read. When I get a big lot of games and I find several doubles I usually donate them to charities to be re-sold, well I accidentally gave away my copy of Missile Command, and my copy of Hang-On/Safari Hunt, I still had the case but the cart was donated, I ended up having to re-buy them off eBay.  Tongue

Also when I moved to this city with my wife 6 years ago I sold my Playstation and everything I had with it ,somewhere around ~60 games or so none of them greatest hits, all bought new by me, and in particular my FFVIII strategy guide and my copy of Command and Conquer Red Alert.  Sad
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

Getting rid of the Master System!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 02:02:01 AM »

Selling Phantasy Star Collection. I had beaten Phantasy Star 1, decided I hated Phantasy Star III, and Phantasy Star II I had all the Nei armor besides like 4 pieces and I didn't know which dungeons they were in or even how to navigate the dungeons(people who have played the game can understand) so I sold the game. Huge mistake, I constantly wish to just pull it out and run around aimlessly.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 05:38:01 AM »

Phantasy Star Collection is not the cheapest Saturn game to pickup, but if it were in English it would be my very favourite Saturn title.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

Stayed up all night and got really drunk before an outing with a girlfriend... uhh... wrong topic.

I sold my mint copy of Tobal 1 & 2 for next to nothing and also sold my nice 3DO collection for less than 1/2 what I paid for it. Other than that, I never sell unless it's an extra.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length