RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 07:25:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Does anyone know the value of this..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know the value of this.....  (Read 1497 times)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: November 04, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »

I just got Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patty does a little undercover work.  I got this from a flea market for a dollar. It has the OLD floppy disk. I mean the really old floppy's. 
It has all the paperwork, all the disk, and still has the plastic seal around it. Although it has been opened.
I am not really into pc games and have no idea of it's value. Any advice would be great.
thanks,
Clint
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 03:00:40 AM »

Probably only a few bucks.  I'm not really sure.  If it's in good shape and it still works, maybe $10-15, but that's pushing it.  Of course, I'm no expert...but hey, if it works, and you can play it, the LSL games are fuckin' hilarious!  Definitely worth playing it Smiley
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 07:11:38 AM »

Probably only a few bucks.  I'm not really sure.  If it's in good shape and it still works, maybe $10-15, but that's pushing it.  Of course, I'm no expert...but hey, if it works, and you can play it, the LSL games are fuckin' hilarious!  Definitely worth playing it Smiley
I agree with his price.  The only Leisure Suit Larry game that is worth more is the collector's set, which sells for around 30-40 I think.  It's a bit surprising, as a lot of the older point and click games tend to be in high demand and used to fetch quite a bit more than they do now (i.e. King's Quest series, etc). 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »

Incidently, I have the original Leisure Suit Larry complete if anyone wants to give me an astronomical amount of cash for it Wink

Seriously though, don't sell it...demand may be there, but you'll never get a good deal on it.  You'd be better off trading it for a couple commons or something Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length