RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 05:18:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Free Stuff!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free Stuff!!!  (Read 1706 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: October 28, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »

So we got this new intern at the hospital and I asked him if he had any NES stuff.  He goes no but I have an old Sega Genesis I don't use anymore if you want it and I said yea, I'll take it.  So he comes in on Wednesday and gives me this stuff.  It wasn't a Genesis!!  It was a Sega Saturn (model 2, I think, oval buttons with white lettering).  I have the model 1 version so this is sweet already.  All connections were there, two controllers, and there were 12 games to boot!   I was hoping for some awesome ones like Shining Force but no such luck.  They are all pretty lack luster games.  All lgames are complete.  So without further ado here is the list:

Virtua Fighter
PGA Tour '97
NHL Powerplay '96
Hyper 3-D Pinball
World Cup Golf Professional Edition
World Series Baseball
Pebble Beack Golf Links
Solar Eclipse
NBA Action
Soviet Strike
Daytona USA
Road Rash

As far as I know nothing extravagant with Road Rash probably being the rarest but it was all free!!!  Nice wedding gift, huh?  Shocked

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 01:10:32 PM »

nice! can't beat free, that's for sure.

UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:39 PM »

Sweet score. free stuff is great. I'm always asking people if they have any video games they want to get rid of. The only thing I got so far from asking was some Dreamcast Magazine disc's, but they cost me nothing.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 05:51:21 PM »

Very cool. Free stuff roxxorzz

I know one of the saturn pinball games are rare... then again only the PAL version might be rare.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »

Very cool!

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 10:51:30 AM »

As Izret said, that is teh roxxzor of sorts.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »

A while ago I got a free copy of Super Valis IV, which I traded for a shit-condition Trolls on Treasure Island cart with a bit of a backstory of how it was advertised as a prototype and turned out not to be...well, I posted pics of it and sure shit, it was confirmed by two different collectors that it is indeed a proto Smiley  I <3 free shit Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length