RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:28:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Boom Blox Bash Party (Wii) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Boom Blox Bash Party (Wii)  (Read 769 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: January 30, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

http://multiplayerblog.mt...o-make-a-boom-blox-level/

[img width=504 height=353]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/01/custom_1233237149334_BBBP_underwater_1.jpg[/img]

YES! I loved the first game and am so happy that EA is willing to give the series another chance. If you haven't played the original, yet own a Wii, what's your problem? It's easily one of the top 5 games on the Wii.

The biggest new feature is one requested by the game's creator, Steven Spielberg, the ability to share levels online with anyone. Best part about that feature, it doesn't use friend codes, you connect directly to EA's servers and upload/download/edit levels.

Everyone here better buy Boom Blox Bash Party (new, not used) and show EA that they need to continue down this path of innovation and creative games.

Please?

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »

Don't own a Wii...still don't plan on buying one any time soon. Undecided

itatton
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

This is one of my favorite new games from last year.  I'm really excited that this title is getting a sequel.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:35:30 AM »

Looks cool. Smiley
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »

Boom Blox is awesome and the multiplayer is one of the best on the Wii.  If you have a Wii and don't have this game go buy it immediately.  I think you can find it for $30 now.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length