RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:18:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Arcade Game's Added to My Collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arcade Game's Added to My Collection  (Read 1379 times)
NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« on: July 17, 2006, 02:03:58 PM »

I have a few stand up arcade machines in my collection and was wondering what you fellers thought of adding that to the My Collection area.

I have a Super Mario Bros. VS. game and a Neo Geo MVS with 6 different carts for it, including the Last Blade <-----------as seen under my name!!

Just a thought, didn't know if this was feasable or not because of the gigantic amount of arcade units. thanks!!

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 02:35:41 PM »

It has been brough up many a time before.

As it stands now i will sum up:

Right now they are still swapping over the site(i think... kinda maybe?)
Then it is Hardware.
Then it is PAL database

I always have been for an arcade section in the database.
Maybe we could get in talks with KLOV and get help from them with it?...

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 05:23:50 PM »

It's doable, but as Izret said there is a lot of work to be done before we even think about arcade cabinets, but yes, the system is designed for many databases, and we could do it. Just don't expect it necessarily any time soon, and if it does come anytime soon it probably will be even longer until it is integrated with the collection system.

Hello World.
NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »

Cool thanks for the updates guys. I really appreciate it. You guys are doing great work keep it up!!

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length