RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2024, 02:15:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Cedar Point trip finds (pics) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cedar Point trip finds (pics)  (Read 1830 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: October 03, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

I did a little hunting on the way to Cedar Point on Friday. We left home around 8 am and couldn't check into out room till 3 so being only a couple hours away from Sandusky that gave us a few hours to kill.

I did find a Goodwill but they didn't have anything.

Here's what I did find:

Gamestop at Sandusky Mall - PS1 - Twisted Metal Small Brawl and Steel Reign - $4.99 each

Best Buy - PS2 - Astro Boy - $4.99, GBA - Dragon all Z Buu's Fury - $4.99

at least I got something from that BB clearance!

also got Taiko Drum Master for $19.99. haven't tried it yet.

at Wal-Mart I got the LCD handhelds for Centipede and Asteroids. they are mini replicas of the arcade cabinets.

on the way home he stopped at a Kay-Bee Toy Liquidators and Big Lots and that's where I found the Power Joy Supermax fpr $9.99 and the Lord of the Rings: Warrior of Middle Earth for $14.88

the LOTR game is pretty cool. the graphics are maybe early PS1 quality. the game is played with a sword, the eye picks up your movements. you can acyually do combos with it and holding the flat part of the blade toeards the eye performs a blocking move. pretty fun for $15 bucks. it's buy Tiger with Xavix technology.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 12:47:24 PM »

Taiko Drum Master is a blast if you can find another person who has the controller.  Of course, the single player is pretty cool too.

- Zac
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 02:16:50 PM »

Nice purchases....that LOTR game sounds like a cool game...seems like more and more of those types of games are being put on the market...pretty cool.

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 03:19:57 PM »

Not bad at all.

Congrats on the cool stuff.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 12:16:51 PM »

Taiko Drum Master is a blast if you can find another person who has the controller.  Of course, the single player is pretty cool too.

ill 2nd that....its a fun game...and i only have 1 controller

Edit:  oh yea....nice finds...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 12:17:19 PM by tholly » Logged

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length