RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 03:28:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Discounted xbox carrying case...Toys R Us 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Discounted xbox carrying case...Toys R Us  (Read 3052 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 01:45:01 PM »

Gamespot is offering $6 for the Intec controller. I still have to talk to Blockbuster, though.

hopefully these stores that your checking for a price are close to you or your losing any extra money you would be making because of the cost of gas and car maintenance

if your driving there...the average car, with gas, brakes, tires, car cost, maintenace etc. costs $0.50 per mile to operate.  So, if that GS is 10 miles away, you just spent $5.00 driving there

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 09:02:04 PM »

Actually, it's in the mall that I go to for lunch. No extra mileage for me.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 04:39:36 AM »

I was able to trade in the controller at GameCrazy and used the value ($7) to offset the cost of a used copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The game ended up costing me only $6.00 plus tax.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length