RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2024, 02:20:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Milton Bradley Microvision 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Milton Bradley Microvision  (Read 1498 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: April 22, 2005, 04:46:46 AM »

Anyone have one of these? It was the first cartridge based handheld and came out waaaay back in 1979. It's not much for gameplay but a nice piece of video game history.

I just finished uploading all the scans and digital pics I had for this old beast. The current featured pic I did a few weeks ago but there are now scans for 6 other games.

One odd thing I noticed is all the boxes say "See Back for Game Play", but there's nothing on the back of any of the boxes except for the sysytem box. There must have been a loose insert shrinkwrapped to the back of the box. Has anyone ever seen a sealed Microvision game?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 07:23:43 AM »

I dont have one but I do know someone that is selling the system with all 9 US released games CIB.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 08:59:46 AM »

how much?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 09:28:29 AM »

Yeah, how much?

Sensei_Fu
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 10:23:28 AM »

I have a CIB Microvision collection.  My buddy had one when we were kids, but my parents wouldn't buy me one.  

I guess I showed them.   |D
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 12:12:29 PM »

It was $125. Not sure if he still has it.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 04:36:14 AM »

not bad, maybe a little more than I'd want to spend on something I'll never play. but pretty good for getting the whole collection in one shot.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 06:17:58 AM »

not bad, maybe a little more than I'd want to spend on something I'll never play. but pretty good for getting the whole collection in one shot.

I thought it was a little high as well.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 08:38:38 AM »

I have a hard time with determining how much is right for stuff like that. I've got the system CIB, 4 games CIB and 2 loose games and a total investment of  $6 bucks. so yeah $125 does sound like a lot. If you break it down though it's $10 bucks a game and $35 for the system which depending on condition is probably pretty fair.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length