RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 05:10:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | New Trade Pickup 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Trade Pickup  (Read 1858 times)
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:54 PM »

My friend a few weeks ago got a broken Supervision Hand held at the flea market for 7.00.  I was interested ( trying to figure out what it was ) and didnt move fast enough and he knew what it was and jumped on it.  Never to get it working. Opened it up and said one of the capacitors looked blown. I wanted to try to get my hands on it and look at it and try to fix it.

Traded him a working Sears Super Arcade Video ( INTV) 20.00 cash and a copy of Fantasy Zone for it.  I got it home used a qtip to clean the AC port and the battery connections ( they looked clean but figured a once over wouldnt hurt anything. ). Sure enough works fine now.

Im thinking yes we both knew it was dead when he got it and traded it to me for the working stuff I had ( should be a closed deal and move on ) , but Im thinking what I can throw in now to help make this a little more even 20.00 worth or stuff would be close to an even deal. Hes a good friend and fellow gamer. I want to make good on the luck that I did get it working. he got about 70$ in stuff and cash for it broken but I feel he should get something extra for it. I could be wrong but some reason I feel like I should.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 07:03:27 AM »

Supervision Hand held
One of these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...1331890083?orig_cvip=true
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »