RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 06:20:21 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Started a online gamestore on facebook ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Started a online gamestore on facebook !  (Read 735 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 08, 2014, 10:28:26 PM »

I am trying to sell off a lot of my doubles, im trying to do it through the forums and I have my old store facebook page that I found a way to have a check out and add items.  so at the moment I only have the Genesis with sonic 2 up for 30  but Ill be adding some of the rare doubles I have soon. 

the link is http://www.facebook.com/gameadix  please like it for updates or questions.  I am always up for trades Smiley trying to get as many games as I can so maybe I can de-set Gooddealgames owner from the Guinness Book so I will take anything I dont already own in trade.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 10:49:54 PM »

Looks like you got yourself a few likes and positive reviews already going. (myself included). You can see the genesis and the layout is direct, so start posting some stuff so you can get it sold! Wink

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »

I posted some but I can only add 10 products right now.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length