RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 04:18:07 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | new 3DS(2DS) and Wii U gets price cut 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: new 3DS(2DS) and Wii U gets price cut  (Read 5827 times)
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:42 PM »

Would you mind picking up a second collector's edition for me, Flee?
Sure. I can do this for any other neighbors to the North as long as I get the proper funds from you in advance.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »

Would you mind picking up a second collector's edition for me, Flee?
Sure. I can do this for any other neighbors to the North as long as I get the proper funds from you in advance.

thanks for the offer but my friend in the US said he can do it for me!
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 12:53:11 AM »

I really hope they do some sort of Ambassador program like they did with the 3DS, but maybe with GameCube games. I don't know that there will be too many games that I don't already have that they would include in the deal but it would at least mean something that they tried. I bought my Wii U at launch and have a whopping 6 games for it, 3 of which I got at launch and the other 3 I got within the last 6 weeks. I'd say November to July without a meaningful release is kinda unacceptable.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:58 AM »

Looks like the price cut isn't universal. Just read that Australia will be missing out on it.

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 02:55:47 AM »

Looks like the price cut isn't universal. Just read that Australia will be missing out on it.
Oh no, Australia is screwed again on gaming.  I already have a Wii U deluxe version but I want that Zelda themed Gamepad.  I wonder how easy and expensive they will be to track down once this releases.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 03:10:57 AM »

Oh no, Australia is screwed again on gaming.  I already have a Wii U deluxe version but I want that Zelda themed Gamepad.  I wonder how easy and expensive they will be to track down once this releases.

if it's anything like the Zelda 3DS, it won't be easy
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 06:00:40 AM »

Hmm... This may get me to buy a Wii U. I've been waiting for a special edition console color but I suppose this will do.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:17 AM »

@Ryudo: My wording may have been confusing. I meant to say that The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Special Edition + Figure is rumored to be exclusive to Gamestop in the US.

* - Not a rumor anymore:

http://www.ebgames.com/wi...ve-limited-edition/111455
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:22:42 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 05:31:45 PM »

I got mu copy of the Wii U Zelda system sooo I need friends on my Wii U so you can add me douglie007

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 10:34:45 PM »

I got mu copy of the Wii U Zelda system sooo I need friends on my Wii U so you can add me douglie007
http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=10657.0
I have added you.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »

I still haven't gotten my Wii U yet. Waited for the price drop. The Zelda edition looks nice. I might just get a used one at work when one comes in. Not sure if I want to drop $300 right before the holidays. I still have to buy the new Batman for 3Ds and Zelda parallel worlds next month

Now your playing with power!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 03:27:03 AM »

Gonna try and remember to add you next time I get a chance to.

Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »

Bestbuy has a promo in canada. The zelda edition wiiU comes with blops 2 for $299. I imagine the deals will get even better come november
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length