RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2024, 08:15:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | box protectors 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: box protectors  (Read 2216 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: July 16, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »

i bought some box protectors off http://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/, they just came in today and look really awesome. i have yet to put a game in them because i was in a rush going out to work. but they're sturdy with some flexibility, very clean and clear looking, and hold their shape on their own nicely. i'm sure they've been mentioned on here somewhere before but i can't recommend them enough. also the prices on the official site there are slightly cheaper than on ebay.

started with 25 N64/SNES, 25 NES, and 2 Gameboy sized ones. i'll need a lot more N64 but i didn't want to spend too much until i tested out a few.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 07:19:28 PM »

Jim's products are great! I've bough several lots of his box protectors. Let me know if you want pictures of any of the Atari/Intellivision/Genesis/DVD ones. Below are some SNES box protectors:

[img width=375 height=670]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/nage/SN851287-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=447 height=800]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/nage/SN851281.jpg[/img]

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 07:22:44 PM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »

I need to pick up WAY too many of his Atari ones.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 07:53:56 PM »

AERO FIGHTERS. Drool.

I have a ton of similar sleeves for SNES and NES. I absolutely love them.
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 10:39:37 PM »

Very nice, I will be buying some for sure

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »

Yeah his products are awesome I know the guy personally because we live pretty much in the same town he's a pretty nice guy and his product is great. I am planning on getting a lot more protectors.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 11:27:18 PM »

54 cents for snes inserts. can't beat that.
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:17:04 AM »

I have purchased from him multiple times and I will continue to return to his site.  Protectors for many consoles in one place and some that are harder to find ex. Atari Lynx. 

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 02:46:24 AM »

finished putting all the games in the ones i bought, they look great! he also included a free nes cart protector. at first i thought it was a third gameboy protector which would have been nice because i forgot to order enough to include my GBA game. but a freebie is a freebie, i'm not complaining Smiley
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 07:26:54 AM »

finished putting all the games in the ones i bought, they look great! he also included a free nes cart protector. at first i thought it was a third gameboy protector which would have been nice because i forgot to order enough to include my GBA game. but a freebie is a freebie, i'm not complaining Smiley

Pics! Save that NES cart protector for an ultra rare Silent Service cart.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/KM7dlh5.jpg[/img]

the left side Ocarina of Time has no protector (i only protected the collector's edition), good comparison.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/7iluNFC.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/fMz15m1.jpg[/img]
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 07:15:27 AM »

Nice pictures! The box protectors give them a nice clean look.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 12:08:15 AM »

Very nice products. I ordered SNES inserts and they're identical to the originals. Got a cart protector for my copy of Earthbound. Also very nice. A+ 10/10 would shop again
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 11:00:13 AM »

Need some bigguns for console boxes. With padded extra stiff edges+corners
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length