RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2024, 12:30:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | New Retro Gaming Podcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Retro Gaming Podcast  (Read 985 times)
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »

My friend Josh and I just started a podcast about our favorite subject: Classic gaming and game collecting!
We aren't master experts on the subject, but we both have been collecting for around 8 years and have a passion for it.
We are hoping to get some honest feedback so we can make our future shows even better.
The show can be found here: www.RetroRundown.com
We are not on Itunes yet but we hope to be soon.

Thanks in advance, and any feed back is welcome!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »

don't have time to listen to the whole episodes right now but i gave them a quick listen, sounds good. i'll listen to the rest of it later Smiley
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 11:17:23 PM »

don't have time to listen to the whole episodes right now but i gave them a quick listen, sounds good. i'll listen to the rest of it later Smiley

This

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 11:20:42 PM »

Thanks guys, we are far from pros but we are having fun.  Glad to hear you will give it a listen.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:54:41 AM »

I forgot to comment on this, I listened to the first two shows right away when you put up this thread and listened to the third show yesterday. Enjoyed hearing about the Odyssey^2.

Glad you got the meta data sorted out for the 3rd show, your first two showed up all funny in my list of stuff on my mp3 player.
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »

Thanks for listening.  Yea, I changed the host from Soundcloud to PodOmatic and I think that fixed the meta data.  The next episode hopefully we be next week.  It will be a battle Royal of Josh and my favorite 4 gen 2d fighters.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length