RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 03:46:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem  (Read 2269 times)
SuperGamecube64
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »

I got mine for about $12 maybe 2 and a half  years ago.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »

I remember buying the game for about $10 about a year and a half after its release. One of the better purchases I ever made, because not a few years later the price shot up to around $30 to $40. No idea what it goes for these days, but I was glad to get it as cheap as I did as early as I did.

I'm pretty sure I got it at the same sale you did, because that's what I paid for mine.

I remember sitting down one day and playing through it.  I got probably 5 or 6 chapters in and I was absolutely transfixed.  Then I was trying to get some space between a monster I was fighting and myself and I ran right into another monster.  I tried to find a safe spot to start attackign them both and got disoriented and wound up in a corner where they both hacked me into little peices.

I went to go restart when I relized that I was so taken with the game and storyline that I forgot to save.  At all.  4 hours right down the tube.  I was so pissed off at myself that I still haven't picked this game back up.
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 01:05:04 PM »

One of favorite scary games if all time. Def one of my fave GC games.

SuperGamecube64
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »

I've been toying around with playing through this again, but I just can't motivate myself to.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length