RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 01:34:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | SOLD - Amiga CD32 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SOLD - Amiga CD32  (Read 846 times)
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »

Edit: This item has sold. Thanks, everyone!

I am looking to sell or trade away this Amiga CD32, pictured below:

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/hwvra.jpg[/img]

(ignore the DQ8 demo, unless you really need it I guess)

I don't have an asking price for this, for a few reasons. I have no hookups for it and no games, so I really don't know if it even works. I also honestly have no idea what it's worth...I've had a hard time finding any info about it at all, really. I also have the box for it but it's rather beaten up and doesn't have any sort of cardboard, box-preserving inserts (again - it's pretty beat up).

That said, I don't have much of a use for it either. I'd be happy to take payment via paypal and will ship wherever. I'd also happily trade it for anything on my wishlist. If you need one of these and can come up with a fair price, drop me a line. I can take some more pics if necessary as well.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:36:38 PM by InvadErGII » Logged

Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:05:08 PM »

It might be helpful to list the version (PAL or NTSC).  These came with an external power supply.  More info: http://www.videogameconso...library.com/pg90-cd32.htm

Hope this helps out your sale and any prospective buyer.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length