RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 02:47:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Club Nintendo Coin Values Chainging July 1st 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Coin Values Chainging July 1st  (Read 2242 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« on: June 01, 2012, 05:09:40 PM »

If you've been holding off registering your DSi you may want to rethink that. They are getting nerfed in value in July. It looks like the 1st Party 3DS games are getting a bit of a boost though which is great for me!

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:18:43 PM »

Wow, theres a lot of software being nerfed as well.

I just bought a game today to help push me into Platinum this year.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »

Interesting... Is July when Platinum status resets?

FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »

Yep, July is the end of the club nintendo year.

So it looks like basically post-play surveys are getting nerfed, and nintendo is decreasing the coin value of any game that might possibly be in a bargain bin somewhere. I wonder if any rewards are going to go down with some values or not. Not like I care, since I'm not a crazy mario fan, there's not too many interesting rewards.
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 06:44:52 PM »

I know what you mean, I usually get the poster sets but Im starting to run out of wallspace.
a_hub10
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 08:15:44 PM »

I liked when the had some good games for download as rewards.  I got Super Mario Kart, Majora's Mask, and Mario Party 2. 
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 10:26:37 AM »

I've never payed attention to club Nintendo but after hearing you guys talk about it, I think I'm gonna get involved.  The account I created years ago resets on June 30th (apparently, so does everyone's) (is that the same day for everyone or is that my anniversary?) so I'm waiting til July 1st to apply all my codes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:31:23 AM by wildbil52 » Logged

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:34 AM »

I've never payed attention to club Nintendo but after hearing you guys talk about it, I think I'm gonna get involved.  The account I created years ago resets on June 30th (apparently, so does everyone's) (is that the same day for everyone or is that my anniversary?) so I'm waiting til July 1st to apply all my codes.

Do you have 600 coins worth to redeem?  If so, I would do it because then you will become a Platinum member for this year and get the Platinum reward once it ships.  The number of coins you earn doesn't reset from year to year, only your status as a Platinum or Gold member.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »

I've never payed attention to club Nintendo but after hearing you guys talk about it, I think I'm gonna get involved.  The account I created years ago resets on June 30th (apparently, so does everyone's) (is that the same day for everyone or is that my anniversary?) so I'm waiting til July 1st to apply all my codes.

Do you have 600 coins worth to redeem?  If so, I would do it because then you will become a Platinum member for this year and get the Platinum reward once it ships.  The number of coins you earn doesn't reset from year to year, only your status as a Platinum or Gold member.

OOH gotcha.  The 50 coins I have right now say they are going to expire but after a little more reading it's because they are 2 years old and unused.  I'll be punchin in codes when I get home.  Thanks!

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »

Just FYI, Pikmin 2 on Wii is worth 60 coins, plus a 10 coin bonus. It also only has an MSRP of $20.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 08:17:46 AM »

Yeah, just picked it up.  Good deal.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length