RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 05:25:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Great free score provided by girlfriend! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great free score provided by girlfriend!  (Read 2235 times)
Zenki
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« on: March 25, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »

I must say my gf has certainly outdone herself this week after what happened when she came by after her shift. From what I gather there is an older woman who works with her that was talking about how her daughter had moved away but left some video games behind and didnt want them. My gf enjoys my video game collecting and as soon as she overheard this asked the woman if she wanted to bring them in that she knew someone that would like them. When I opened the box I was really surprised I was expecting some older stuff or maybe just some crappy tiger handheld stuff but here is a picture of what was contained (Gamecube cables and manual not in picture).

[img width=700 height=525]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/powerlink485/IMGP2693.jpg[/img]

The fact she went out of her way and go me this for free is just awesome, now that is has found a good home I just have to start finding more games for it  Grin
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:00:19 PM by Zenki » Logged
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:30:16 PM »

GOD DAMN!
Nice pick up!

I think you have most of the expensive games for the system out of the way too lol

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »

Quite a few expensive ones, that's for sure. Nice pick up.
Zenki
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »

Oh really? I have yet to own or really consider a Gamecube yet so I am not really sure what I have got here (aside from the fact I knew the console has a good library and the controllers rock). Maybe some help insight as to what I have been gifted here lol?
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:54:54 PM »

The Resident Evil games always go for decent prices, especially 2. Eternal Darkness also fetches fair value.

Some of the other games that you'll want to look for are Cubivore, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Tales of Symphonia, and any of the Zelda releases.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »

Your looking at about 100$s worth of stuff there basically.
Most of it being the RE series.
You can track down RE4 for a decent price still i picked mine up for 10-20$s at a game store chain somewhere...

Zenki
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »

oh ok I was looking at it and could only assume the RE stuff had some value, I also will have to track down Animal Crossing (its my shameful pleasure and only game I really played on the GC before lol)
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

Make sure you either get a new copy or one with the animal Crossing memory card with it Wink

That game takes up a whole damn 59block card more if you save your NES highscores.
I know when i was working at GC we took them in as one piece but sold them separately.
One more way the big guy screws you Smiley

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

Nice man! Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length