RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2024, 04:52:08 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Animal Crossing: City Folk, who got it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Animal Crossing: City Folk, who got it?  (Read 2931 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »

I got it for Christmas, but I took it back. I'd rather have $50 of store credit and get it later when it's under $20.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 04:44:29 PM »

PM me your town info. As soon as I'm back home I'll hit you up with mine. I don't have Wiispeak but do want to buy it. Xbox Live voice spoiled me..lol

Do note that there have been hackers at work just like in AC:WW. Didn't take them but a few days after launch to figure things out. No seeders last time I checked. Just folks that give away stuff. I've made friends with a hacker so I could get all of the Japan/Korea/Euro only items in one shot. Having the ABD in my house helps a lot with turnip sales. I time travel a bit myself.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »

Picked this up.
Anyone still playing it?

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

I've been meaning to pick this up but Wild World didn't impress me much so I've been avoiding it.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »

I picked it up today i have been passively hunting it down.
I wanted to get the Wii Speak pack in version i remembered seeing it in a store but after checking out about a dozen stores in 3 cities i finally got a copy. That and there have less than 20 copies on eBay at any given time and a couple of those are the NTSC-J import.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »

I still have it and will be playing when my mum goes home. I haven't turned on my Wii since she got here. I don't have WiiSpeak and can't afford to get it :/

I will send my code to those who requested it as soon as I turn on my Wii.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length