RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:28:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | How do I submit something to be a "Featured" game on the front page? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How do I submit something to be a "Featured" game on the front page?  (Read 1035 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: January 28, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »

Please advise.

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

All the features are determined by the features writers. As far as I know, we don't have that open to the site as a whole. Ask TraderJake about it, he probably knows more about it.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

We are open to guest features.  Talk to the Features team (myself, Mezmoron, or TraderJake) if you are interested in doing a feature some week.  Contact us for more details.

Also, complete entries with scans, reviews, and some sort of extra info are one million dollars times more likely to be featured. Wink
Look at past features for examples.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 05:27:53 PM by OatBob » Logged

it's thinking
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length