RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2024, 12:15:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children  (Read 5182 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »

The fight scenes are always cool and need no explanation. 
They're more ridiculous than cool if you ask me.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 07:48:35 AM »

I'm with Tondog this time round, even though I loved the game.

I got this the day it came out.... then sold it shortly after.
If I wanted to see Rinoa I would of watched a FF8 movie. Cloud wasn't represented too badly, but seemed a little more Squal in attitude than Cloud. I'm not a fan of FF8, so this did not help in the slightest.

It seemed pretty good about half way into it, then I stopped watching it after the waterproof phone sank as it was pretty late.

I resumed it the next day.... out of all honesty, I would of been much happier with it had it ended where I stopped watching it the night before, and they just stuck a "to be continued" at the end. From that point on the rest was just rushed poorly to fit it all in the time frame, or save money, whichever. All the other key characters of the games were nothing but cameos, with Square seeing just how quickly they could throw one in after another. Very lame ending, and a big disappointment for a movie of a game with such a strong pulling story.

I was only more disappointed to find out all the extras are Jap, absolutely no effort was made when porting the DVD into English. Not to mention my DVD player even defaulted to Jap when I 1st started the movie up.

Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 08:31:34 AM »

Personally, I thought this movie was terrible.  I fell asleep a few times during it, only because it seemed to make absolutely no sense and the battles were so overdone. 

Speaking of which, now that I gave my review, anyone wanna buy my copy?  :-)

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 01:09:40 PM »

it can be yours for the low low price of $4.99

http://www.gamestop.com/p...t.asp?product%5Fid=290066

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length