RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 11:08:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | NES with 67 games... lots of RPG's 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NES with 67 games... lots of RPG's  (Read 799 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: September 13, 2007, 02:15:49 AM »

well i am parting ways with my entire nes collection.

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nsole=%7C027%7C&type=

59 games are listed in the collection but i have 67 counted games. i just cant figure which ones are listed or not. anyways you get all the games. 99% are in great condition. a few have minor lable damage or writing, but nothing too severe. as well as the games you get 2 controllers, 2nd party rf, original power adapter, and the system which are all in good shape.

i do not know what to charge so any offers will be considered. i know everyone on here is polite enough not to lowball. and a lot of people on here can speak up for my great trading reputation. please include shipping in your offer price total. thanks.

please buy my stuff. my favorite band WEEN is touring the midwest and i want to follow them for a few (3-5) gigs and selling this is the price i am willing to pay to make my dreams come true. if this doesnt sell within a week or so its going on ebay.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »

are you selling them as a lot, or apart? 

how much for the system?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length