RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2024, 01:24:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Turbo Grafx 16 Cd trouble 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Turbo Grafx 16 Cd trouble  (Read 673 times)
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »

I got my hands on a cd attachment for the TG-16. My problem is that the system will not spin a disc. I tried gently moving the lazer on its track to a new position but had no luck.  I've also cleaned the laser. On the display of the cd system it says PC <~what does this mean ? I have a system card in the TG-16 System Card 2.0 and the screen come's up telling me to press run then wait a moment but nothing happens. Anyone have similar problems with the cd attachment ?

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:44 AM »

I got the cd drive to spin last night.  I had to tap the outer casing and slowly it started spinning.  Then it picked up pace and spun at its regular speed for about 45 seconds then stopped.  Each time it would do this.  Any suggestions ?  Sounds like a bad drive to me.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length