RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2024, 08:18:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass discussion  (Read 3470 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »

Wow, no love for this game or what? It comes out Monday BTW. Contender for DS game of the year guaranteed.
Hotel Dusk is DS game of the year.

Hotel what? Wink Lock that crap up in Room 215, there's rupees to be had. Smiley

a-greed.  I think that it looks terrible, but it might not be.  i'll ask for it for christmas, if I dont get it I'll buy it.
You won't like Hotel Dusk. It requires A LOT of reading.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »

If you register the game with the MyNintendo service and do a 2 minute survey you'll get a free feather quill DS stylus. Wink

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/index.js
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 11:58:03 PM »

I love me some Phantom Hourglass!!  I am getting pretty close  to beating the game.  I hope to finish it off tonight. 

Very innovative game, great music, good controls.  I haven't really been a big Zelda fan until recently and I love this one.
~~NGD

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length