RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2024, 06:23:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | There a way to list JUST game SYSTEMS, not all hardware in a search? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: There a way to list JUST game SYSTEMS, not all hardware in a search?  (Read 1155 times)
twitami
N-Gage

Stats
« on: April 12, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »

Would like to list just my systems, so I can get a count and have a list...anyway to do that?

Thanks!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »

Currently there is not.

I don't think it would be very difficult for the different hardware types to be added under the Genre though...

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:06:36 PM »

Hum....genre for hardware is the same as the system type, but I didn't add in the ability for the lists to switch depending on what you're searching for.  I'll add that in and let you know when it's done.

For the time being, I just added hardware types to the genre dropdown list.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:09:09 PM by St0rmTK421 » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
twitami
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:53 PM »

Actually, that is exactly what i wanted to be able to do (the fix you did now). Cool, and thanks. Now to get all the rest of my stuff listed. Still need to figure out how to add totally new Hardware that has no items listed yet, per my other post.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length