RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2024, 04:26:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Changes to site 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Changes to site  (Read 1727 times)
esquire
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: April 01, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

Not sure if the site changes are simply an April Fool's joke, regardless....

The yellow text on the light and powder blue is very difficult to read.  Any chance of changing one or the other?  How about giving the user the ability to switch back to the old template?

Also, I can't get the submit info link to work anymore.  It keeps taking me back to the home page.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 02:06:32 AM by esquire » Logged
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:10:01 AM »

I'd like to add, that the error has come back searching past the first page on submitting images.

I'm all for the joke, but my time to contribute to the site is somewhat limited and I'd like to think I could add stuff today, but I guess not.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 11:50:22 AM »

Sorry about that, I did this way before I rewrote the search. It should be better now.

Hello World.
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 12:26:09 PM »

Thanks. I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass, but I only came into work today to add more images. Kiss

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »

Thanks. I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass, but I only came into work today to add more images. Kiss

WOW thats dedication!

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »

Ha ha. It's a sad tale indeed... I've been waiting for a year to get the net at home. My city put in a fiberoptic network and I was on the list to get hooked up as soon as they gave a sign up date. Well, they ran the cable to the back of the house and that's it. I've called and they said we have no record blah blah blah and I'll check into it. That was two months ago! Why wait? It's very resonable compaired to cable or dsl and I'm cheap!

So if you see me online I'm at work. I normally start around 8 am and go home around 7 pm, but sometimes later.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »

Damn thats a lot of hours. What do you do?

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »

I sell toilet paper.

Well really more than TP, janitorial supplies in general. It's a family business and it takes a lot of my time, for very little pay I might add. It should pay off in the long run and I make enough to live so no real complaints.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 02:04:42 PM by Funk_Buddy » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 03:42:42 PM »

I sell toilet paper.
 It should pay off in the long run and I make enough to live so no real complaints.

Well thats good then.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length