RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2024, 06:15:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | What gives? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What gives?  (Read 1195 times)
ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:51:50 PM »

I submitted some info a few days ago, but it's taking a long time to get it approved. What's going on?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:04:58 PM »

Our site is run by wonderful volunteers that approve and edit your submissions to make them compatible with the database. Unfortunately, they can not be working on RF Generation every day, and sometimes there is a lapse in approvals. We try very hard to get approvals done in a timely manner, and we apologize if there is any excessive delay or source of frustration.

Please be assured that your submissions are still in the system, waiting to be approved. I believe someone is looking over those submissions as we speak, so perhaps it will be approved tonight or tomorrow. Please be patient though, and we do appreciate any submissions made.

Hello World.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »

All your submissions have been OK ApolloBoy.

Thanks for all the submissions.

I do have one favor to ask of you. Could you please fill in what you have added in the Contribution box instead of just Misc Info. I can approve stuff a lot faster if I don't have to fill that box out.

Thanks

Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

I added a number of them last nite as well as fixed a few missing parts in their entry.  I apologize for the amount of time it's taken and hope you can understand that as much as we apreciate all the hard work and effort you've placed we sometimes do not have the time required to aprove submisions in what could be considered a timely fashion.  Please do continue to submit it though as everything will eventualy get aproved and we always apreciate the help.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length