RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 12:35:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | i think i have earned some bragging rights..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: i think i have earned some bragging rights.....  (Read 1170 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 27, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »

i have been working on completeing the turbo grafx 16/cd/duo for about 3/4 of a year. and in this time i have completed the tg-cd, am down to the last tg-16 game (magical chase - if you spot it get it for me i'll gladly buy it from you. this game is the hardest tg-16 game to get.), and i have aquired half of the turboduo games. this has to earn me some sort of bragging rights. i am not saying 'bragging' as in 'im better then you' but as in 'holy shit i cant believe i did it!". and to top it off i am making sure every game is complete with all art and case (no boxes though, not worried about them). even the tg-16 games that came with a plastic tray in the box instead of a case are in cases. i got a bunch of hucard cases and made my own lables for them. im proud of myself. plus the turbo grafx is the shiznit, if you think otherwise you can kiss my rosey red (_!_)  laugh

i am also collecting all the japanese pc engine stuff.

also props to ebay sellers:
nes4less
asemasterautotechnician
sakuraikun

* turbologo big.JPG (20.25 KB, 228x323 - viewed 219 times.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:30:05 PM by DreamCaster » Logged

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 04:04:54 PM »

Congrats man! I am sure you could get Magical Chase at CGE this year.

Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:54:02 PM »

I cant wait till the day you have it all and take pictures.  Dude, braging rights?  You got a personal cheer squad.  I look forward to more scans though.  Good luck with the Japanese stuff, I think your going to need it.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 08:01:47 PM »

yeah i do have a stack of stuff hat needs scanning, its just the monotony of the job that keeps me from doing it. does anyone know anything about the pc-fx system? i am wondering if it plays hucards, cd-rom2 and super cd-rom2 games or just pc-fx games. wikipedia didnt have much on this. if it doesnt then i am just going to get a japanese duo system. that way i can play jp hucards as well as duo games both ntsc and jp. either that or an american super system 3.0 card, i have a jap one. i love how the tg-cd and duo both play japanese games. i just need something to play my duo games and japanese hucards. aarrgghh this shit is so expensive.

Congrats man! I am sure you could get Magical Chase at CGE this year.

dont do expos. too many people. drives my anxiety nuts.
maybe someone can get it for me Cheesy

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 08:04:41 PM »

I cant wait till the day you have it all and take pictures.  Dude, braging rights?  You got a personal cheer squad.  I look forward to more scans though.  Good luck with the Japanese stuff, I think your going to need it.

i thought about it for a second. and decided to submit some scans. enjoy!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length