RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2024, 10:14:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Complete SNES Collection on eBay... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Complete SNES Collection on eBay...  (Read 2102 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: March 16, 2007, 02:03:06 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...tem&item=110102580135

Complete SNES collection!

$15,000!  Shocked

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 03:18:39 PM »

Thats Darth Vader's SNES collection. He is a DP member. I will say no more.

MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »

He's the one who sold all of his NES stuff in pieces by the letter the game started with right?  I think I saw that over on the AA boards, been a while though.  Regardless, crazy collection right there, wonder what its actually worth.  I guess you could sell off the dupe sealed games if you really wanted the competition carts that aren't included.
Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 03:33:49 PM »

It is rather impressive.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 04:19:36 PM »

Hole lee shit. I wish I was loaded, and that buying something like that would be like buying a stick of gum to me. That collection is just awesome.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »

He's the one who sold all of his NES stuff in pieces by the letter the game started with right?

Yes it is.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 06:23:44 PM by Tynstar » Logged

MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »

Hole lee shit. I wish I was loaded, and that buying something like that would be like buying a stick of gum to me. That collection is just awesome.

Yeah, but half of the fun is finding stuff in the wild and at a good price.  I don't know if I would buy that even if I had that kind of cash to throw around.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 06:26:20 PM »

Yeah, but half of the fun is finding stuff in the wild and at a good price.  I don't know if I would buy that even if I had that kind of cash to throw around.

To me getting full library's is fun and if I can do it in one shot I will. I don't find crap in the wild any more. Or very rarely do I find anything. I went driving around for the first time in 6-12 months I would say and found a few things. Too much time and money to just drive around these days. Now going hunting with a few friends can be fun.

I take that back i do find stuff but it is usually junk or over priced. Plus being a CIB snob doesn't help.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »

It would be great to grab the collection in one shot but I think it would be hard for any collector to come up with that much money all at once  and I dont see a reseller buying it because I dont think you would make much if any back selling it individually. the snes simply doesnt have any carts that rival the top 50 nes carts  and none remotely close to the big 7. Im not a big snes collector but I dont think and I could be completly wrong that any complete snes games sell for more than 100.00 complete.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 01:05:09 AM »

Earthbound might net close to 100.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
nester
Sega 32X

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »

It's about the same price as getting Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy II at the Game Exchange. Alright, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »

Impressive collection he's selling off.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length