RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 06:23:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | The Hardware System Beta 0.8 Released 9.20.06 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: The Hardware System Beta 0.8 Released 9.20.06  (Read 8837 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 08:10:54 PM »

Since I understand that the submit title system can be confusing, I've written this lovely faq to help explain things. I highly recommend that you read this FAQ before submitting anything, as there are probably some things in the FAQ that will be advantageous to know if you would like your submittals to be approved. If you would like other questions to be added to the FAQ, contact me  through this thread or PM, and if I find your question to be a FAQ worthy question I'll add it to the FAQ, otherwise I'll just answer it.

Hello World.
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »

Got some errors today while submitting new hardware items. Here is one message.

: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
/hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Load.php
380: Can't connect to MySQL server on '72.41.4.31' (111)
/hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Load.php
Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

- edit

On another topic. I wonder if the Swan Crystal should be lumped together with the WonderSwan color. If it is then I guess the system variant could be listed as so:

Bandai WonderSwan Color then under variant Swan Crystal Red Wine and so on for the colors.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 11:38:19 AM by Funk_Buddy » Logged

Slowly building an ammo fort.
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 12:29:08 PM »

To answer the latter part of Funk Buddy's post.

The WonderSwan crystal will be a variant of color. You can change the name of the system so it would appear as crystal and not color and then we can add the color variants seperatley.

On another note I have just enetered the Skeleton Green WOnderswan in to the database from my collection and realised you had also submitted it. I didn't want you to think I had stole your thunder, I'll sort out the other colour variants now, one question before I do though the Wonderswan which is already entered does this need altering to include one of the colour variants you have submitted?
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »

I'm not sure on what the original color was. If I had to guess, I'd say pearl white. djbeatmongrel might know for sure since he's a Wonderswan guy.

As for stealing thunder... doesn't matter to me one bit if I get credit.

I stopped before putting in the special sets like Gunpey, Tare Panda (or whatever you call it) or the Gundams.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 12:51:05 PM by Funk_Buddy » Logged

Slowly building an ammo fort.
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 02:38:22 AM »

Put in what you want as long as it's relevant, the more the merrier. I will try and get them all accepted and logged into the database, I've been working through loads of PAL stuff and it takes ages because I've been getting the same errors you have been getting.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2006, 09:19:31 AM »

ok I see that I can add systems to my collection how do I view them

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2006, 10:48:41 AM »

They appear in your system just like any other game, except under the type field it has a H for hardware.  If you want to only view your hardware entries, use the search and select hardware from the type dropdown.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length