RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 07:16:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | please read........... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: please read...........  (Read 1943 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 15, 2006, 11:18:23 PM »

i would like to thank everyone who has something to do with this site. most people take this for granted and dont understand that a lot of work goes into maintaining a site, especially with a large database like this. so i just wanted to take a moment of my time to let you know i appreciate this site and its very useful. thanks and keep up the good work.
Smiley

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 07:20:44 AM »

Thank you for the kind words.

From the staff thanks go out to all the people who submit missing game, scans and info. Also thanks to all the people that post in the forums.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 07:26:15 AM »

Thanks dreamcaster.

Just to echo what tynstar said,  a big thanks to our members who submit missing games, new scans, information and even just posting in the forums. Smiley

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 08:35:20 AM »

I want to throw a nod to this thread and say thanks to everyone for still kicking ass in my semi asence(yea i spelt it wrong).

http://www.rfgeneration.c...on=display;num=1146720342

Keep the up the info and image submissions as well as the forum chatter. Smiley

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »

I really like the database here, with scans and collection statistics. I'll add more game details when I have the time, and I'll add more scans when I have the chance to use the scanner in the office downstairs.

Thanks for all the work. Smiley
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 02:24:52 PM »

Thanks for the nice comments guys!  I also agree with Scott (Tynstar) and Rick (captain_nintendo) that it wouldn't be the same without all of the user submissions and people posting in the forums.  Everybody that is part of the community here has turned it into what it is today, and we're all very thankful for that!

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully someday soon you will see the fruits of a growing RF Generation.

...Stay Tuned...

Hello World.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 07:55:50 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully someday soon you will see the fruits of a growing RF Generation.

...Stay Tuned...

Little by little I see it grow
Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length