RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 12, 2024, 06:32:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Amiga CD32, anyone? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amiga CD32, anyone?  (Read 1028 times)
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 09, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »

I've had this for a while, with no real use for it or way to get rid of it. So I figure it's worth a shot trying to see if anyone here might be interested.

I have an Amiga CD32 in its original box, but it unfortunately doesn't have any games, controllers, or hookups. Lame, I know. However, it does have the SX-1 Module, which probably has more value than the system itself.

Like I said, I'd really like to get rid of this stuff, but I don't really have any sort of asking price or anything like that. If you do happen to be interested, check out my wishlist in my sig and perhaps we can work out a deal.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 05:29:17 PM by InvadErGII » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length