RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 08, 2024, 07:17:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Getting rid of alll kinds of odd games. All starti 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Getting rid of alll kinds of odd games. All starti  (Read 1524 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 21, 2006, 06:08:27 AM »

here is my Ebay Items for sale.  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdouglie0071QQhtZ-1
I am moving some Imports and some odd games /movies that we have had sitting at gameswap for a long time.  I will be selling alll kinds of stuff on Ebay the next few weeks so please keep checking the listings.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 06:09:42 AM »

If you are in the Cincinnati Area I will let you pick them up or bring them to you

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 04:46:44 AM »

Hey Doug, where did you get all that information from for the description of your games.  It looks like you get it from a website!?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 05:35:26 AM »

Hey Doug, where did you get all that information from for the description of your games.  It looks like you get it from a website!?

when you go to the selling page on ebay, they give you the option to type in the upc code. when you do this, it already has the (game, music cd, dvd, vhs, etc.) information for each product.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 09:17:42 PM »

yeah I did that Smiley but if I dont have the info from ebay I try and find it here or GameFaqs

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 05:13:29 AM »

I saw that you could do that but you can't do multiple games if you have more than one in an auction.  If you can I couldn't figure it out.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 10:35:19 AM »

no you cant do multiple but you can do one look at another and copy and paste the info for the next game/movie, by the way I just put more games and movies on Ebay so check it out again http://search.ebay.com/_W...QQsassZdouglie0071QQhtZ-1

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length