RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 06:50:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Pretty Huge Non-Gaming Find Day! Sienfeld DVD! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pretty Huge Non-Gaming Find Day! Sienfeld DVD!  (Read 1613 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: November 19, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »

The thrift stores were very kind to me today. I had a load of good finds. The crown jewel of the day would be:

Seinfeld Season 1 & 2 DVD's - sealed - $3.83

I was pretty shocked to see that sitting on the shelf and snatched it up immediately.

also nabbed some VHS tapes:

G.I. Joe vol. 4 - Deadly Lies - $.99
Dominion Tank Police act III - $1.01
Dragon Ball Z - Babidi:Rivals - $2.92
Visionaries: Knights of Magic Light vol.1  - $1.01, this is a cartoon based on a line of toys from the late 80's. their gimmick was thay has holograms on each figure. I remember them from my days working at Kay-Bee.

I found a sealed model kit for $.80 cents of a US Coast Guard Icebreaker

landed several nice books too:

Star Trek 1 - $1.50, this is the first in the series of the original series novelizations.

Star Trek Log Two and Four - $1.50 each, the Log series were the novelizations of the Star Trek animated series. Each book contains 3 episodes.

I found 4 hard bound editions of books by my current favorite author Raymond E. Feist for $3 each. Shadow of a Dark Queen, Shards of a Broken Crown, Rage of a Demon King and The King's Buccaneer. I'm currently about halfway through this one. I  alos have the paperback.

Lastly I got 12 more records, all in awesome shape for 50 cents each. i'll list these in my record thread.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 06:19:43 PM »

Visionaries: Knights of Magic Light vol.1  - $1.01, this is a cartoon based on a line of toys from the late 80's. their gimmick was thay has holograms on each figure. I remember them from my days working at Kay-Bee.

I'm pretty sure I had one of these as a kid.  The holograms are on their chests, right?  Pretty weird stuff...

- Zac

- Zac
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 03:45:19 AM »

I'm pretty sure I had one of these as a kid.  The holograms are on their chests, right?  Pretty weird stuff...

- Zac

I had those too when I was younger!  We also had one of their VHS tapes, should still have it somewhere...that was one of our favorite cartoons many years ago...just thinking about it brings back some good memories Smiley
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 03:45:40 AM by Speedy_NES » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 07:19:23 PM »

Damn. 3.83$ What were those clerks smoking?

When shall his new form be revealed?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 08:08:06 PM »

the funny thing is it was on the shelf with the VHS tapes. they had several single disc DVD's locked in the front showcase. somebody must not have been paying attention to what they were pricing. oh well, my gain.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 08:10:44 PM »

Seinfeld Season 1 & 2 DVD's - sealed - $3.83

I'll give you $8 for the set.  Thats twice what they're worth!  ;-)

Nice find Den.  The workers must have been high that day.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 08:11:12 PM by hydrobond » Logged

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length